Definitions of terms used by Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com and the present Conditions for Use:
Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com – Tourist Information and Reservation System – in this context reservations and information system, providing free of charge information and the possibility of making an electronic reservation; physical and legal persons, representing the system.
Conditions – conditions for the use of Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com and its services.
Reservation/Booking – reservation of hotel accommodation
User – any person using the services of Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com according to these Conditions.
Hotel – a place offering accommodation pursuant to the Tourism Act, acting on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Hotelier – an authorized physical or legal person representing a hotel or group of hotels.
Reservation in real time or reservation of a hotel having the status “Available” – booking of real free rooms in a hotel.
Reservation on request or reservation of a hotel having the status “On request” – request for a reservation subject to confirmation or refusal of accommodation made by the administrators of Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com within 24 hours.
General conditions for the use of Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com
- All the information and arrangement of Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com, as well as the name Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com, are owned by ASTRAL Holidays International LTD and are protected by the Bulgarian Act of Copyright and related rights.
- Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com grants you a limited, non-transferable license to use this site in accordance with the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. You may only use this site to make legitimate reservations or purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
- This site and the content provided in this site, including the text, graphics, button icons, audio and video clips, digital downloads, PHP code, SQL data (including schemas, tables, stored procedures, objects), data compilations and software, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com, and/or its third party providers and agents, except that you may download, display and print the materials presented on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only or as a part of a legit reservation. You may not use any "robot," "spider" or other automatic device, or a program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the Web pages, data or content found on this site, in any case without the prior written permission of Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com.
- You agree that you will not transmit or otherwise transfer any Web pages, data or content found on this site to any other computer, server, Web site, or other medium for mass distribution or for use in any commercial enterprise. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes a burden or load on our infrastructure that Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com deems in its sole discretion to be unreasonable or disproportionate to the benefits Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com obtains from your use of the site. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials, and you must not alter, obscure or obliterate any of such notices. The use of such materials on any other Web site or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition, you are prohibited from posting or transmitting any information which (a) infringes the rights of others or violates their privacy or publicity rights, (b) is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, unless with the express written permission of the owner of such right, (c) contains a virus, bug or other harmful item, or (d) is used to unlawfully collude against another person in restraint of trade or competition.
- You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, or any other harm resulting from your use of this site.
Exclusion of warranty
Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com and any third party providers and agents make no warranty of any kind regarding this site and/or any materials provided on this site, all of which are provided on an "as is" basis. Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com and any third party providers and agents do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any of the content or data found on this site and such parties expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade. Neither Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com nor any third party providers or distributors warrant that this site, its servers or any e-mail sent from Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Reservations and conditions for making reservations
- Any reservation in real time or on request basis is considered an offer for buying the respective type of accommodation subject of the reservation. No contract between the User and Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com exists unless Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com:
- has sent a reference number of the reservation;
- has confirmed the reservation by e-mail;
The user shall be responsible to verify that all details concerning the reservation are correct and true.
- The confirmed reservation shall be kept 24 hours until your approval by making the full payment. Failure to pay within 24 hours as from confirmation of the reservation for accommodation shall be considered a refusal by the user.
- Reservations in real time shall not be accepted in less than 24 hours prior to the time of accommodation.
- Full payment is obligatory at the time of making a real time reservation or after receiving a confirmation of a request for reservation. Payment shall be made through the website of Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com with credit or debit card, or by bank transfer or at the office of an authorized tourist agent. After payment is confirmed the User gets access to printing his/her Accommodation Voucher.
- Accommodation at the hotel is realized by means of submitting an electronic voucher of the system Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com and an identity card or another document identifying the User who made the reservation.
- Changes or cancellations of a paid reservation can be made by the User according to the “cancellation policy” and conditions of the specific hotel published at Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com and announced by an e-mail sent to the User by Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com for the particular reservation.
- Upon expiry of this term the reservation shall be considered consumed and shall be subject to change only between the User and the Hotel directly for which Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com shall not be responsible.
- If the cancellation conditions are not observed, the difference between the amount paid by the user for the reservation and the penalty fee charged by the hotel for full or partial cancellation shall be refunded to the user within 30 days as from the date of cancellation by the same means as the payment was made by the user.
- All rates published at Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com, as well as in e-mails sent to the user are quoted in EURO and are final for the User.
- All rates published at Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com are valid only for foreign citizens.
- The category of the hotels offered at Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com is the official one given and certified by the hoteliers themselves, in compliance with the Tourism Act in force (Chapter IV – Category of the tourist sites).
This category is for information only and is no guarantee whatsoever on part of Hotels-In-Bulgaria.com and ASTRAL Holidays International LTD.
- The user declares that he/she has the minimum age of 18 years.
- By conceding personal information /e-mail/ in www.tirs.bg, users agree to receive advertising messages sent by ASTRAL Holidays International LTD. Personal information granted to ASTRAL Holidays International LTD. will be used for marketing purposes of ASTRAL Holidays International LTD only, and shall not be disclosed to third parties under any circumstances.